Pagina's

woensdag 10 december 2014

Bagabook Tote Bag Review

BagaBook is a line of book bags that are perfect for everyone who carries with them a book regularly (like me) and doesn't want the book to get ruined or crumpled. I was sent the Boquet Tote Bag, from their newest line to review!
This is the look of the Boquet Tote Bag: It has a colorful,  flowery print, with a pink undertone. with the Bagabook logo on it.  The bag has to large handles who look strong enough to me not to break on the weight of books. ( I had that once with a bag) The look is just very pretty and it is definately a bag to be seen with!



The bag is bright hard pink inside, is very spacious for more books and has some inside pockets, one large one with a zip to store your wallet in, and two open pockets for pens , phone and small items.

The Boquet Tote Bag is £39.95 and available at Bagabook.com

After testing, I definately recommend this bag, and it makes me pretty curious for BagaBook's other items, especially the book cover, what about you?









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten