Pagina's

vrijdag 12 juni 2015

Review: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Warm Nude

Today I am reviewing a product I've been using for a longer while now, but as I am LOVING this product so much I wanted to write a review about it.

The Shimmer Strips by Physicians Formula are amazing. I bought the Warm Nude strips last year and I am still a huge fan of it. The Warm Nude strips are 12 little strips of warm nude colors, ranging from a white golden highlighter till a dark gold, with some lighter and pinkish tones in between. You can create so many gorgeous looks with this, I can go on for hours.  You can use it as an eyeshadow, as a blush, or as a highlighter.This strips are perfect to create a glowing look like JLO. Perfect for the spring and summer, but also for festive events during the holidays.


Too bad I didn't bought more shimmer strips, as where I live I can't buy any Physicians Formula anymore, so I hope I don't run out of this amazing one soon..

There are a bunch other products by Physicians Formula that I hope to try once. They all look so beautiful and most fun of all is that it's all hypoallergenic! I am allergic to most eyeshadows, but not to this one. I didn't get puffy or itching eyes, and I am using it for almost a year now. It stays on for hours and hours and doesn't run out on your face. 



What's your favorite Physicians Formula product?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten